Pokemon City! Jerriahz Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about pokemon and other games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fanfic and Fanart Rules and Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jerriahz
Admin
Admin
Jerriahz

Location : Sitting on a rock, watching over my beautiful kingdom

Fanfic and Fanart Rules and Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Fanfic and Fanart Rules and Guidelines   Fanfic and Fanart Rules and Guidelines EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:44 pm

When creating a Fanfiction:

• Give it a good title. Nobody is gonna read it unless it sounds interesting. I know you wouldnt read some dude's story titled ' Dude's Journey'. Say you named a story ' Ice Crystal'. Booriing lol! . Instead, name is ' Power of Ice'.

• You can make a new topic for separate parts. But be sensible about it. Dont put like 2 chapters and then make a new topic. Minimum amount of chapters is 5.

• If the story has exccesive profanity and/or blood and gore, please place a warning.

• Any Pokemon with 'unmentionables' ( breasts unincluded) placed in the fanfic WILL RECIEVE A BAN FOR BOTH THE STORY AND MEMBER!

• Be original! Plagirism results in a insta-ban!

When creating Fanart ( includes comics):

• No profanity

• Try to make interesting pictures

• HUMAN UNMETIONABLES ARE A BIG FAT NO-NO!

• Keep topics to a minimum please and thank you

• Five skills to making comics: Color, Dynamics, Texture, Action, and Dialogue!

Failure to comply will result in a ban from the section ( not like I'd ban you from the entire Forums) HOWEVER repeated offenses in other section will result in a permaban from the ENTIRE Forums!

-Jerriahz
Back to top Go down
https://jerriahz.board-directory.net

Fanfic and Fanart Rules and Guidelines
Page 1 of 1